Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian gas reaches the borders of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian gas reaches the borders of Iraq Empty Iranian gas reaches the borders of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:03 am

[size=30]Iranian gas reaches the borders of Iraq[/size]
    30/01/2017 07:34 | Number of Views: 542
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press 

Iranian Gas Company launches the sixth gas pipeline in Iran, who will play an important role in the continuation of the gas flow west Iran and moved to Iraq from the city Naftchehr to Baghdad, attended by Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh.

[size=16]The agencies reported that Iran will on Tuesday inaugurate the sixth line of gas transmission in Iran between the city of Sanandaj and Dheclan and Beeston and Kermanshah Naftchehr down to the 270-km-long presence of the Minister of Iranian oil.[/size]

[size=16]And it was scheduled to be launched this line last week, but the collapse of the incident Blasco tower prevented the oil minister from traveling to commemorate the inauguration ceremony.[/size]

[size=16]He noted Iranian Gas Company director Hamid Reza Iraqis to it through the launch of this section of the line will reach Iran's gas exports to the borders of Iraq and the line will be ready fully to export gas to Iraq, but there are still some financial problems concerning Iraq's purchase of gas from Iran, where Iraqi officials pointed to they are in the process of solving these problems.[/size]

[size=16]This section of the line and plays a very important role in the gas transportation budget, which was 600 billion tomans (3800 tomans = US $ 1) for the delivery of gas to western Iran, especially exported to Iraq.[/size]

my

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:33 pm