Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for Iranian companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki calls for Iranian companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Maliki calls for Iranian companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by chouchou Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, Iranian companies to contribute to the process of reconstruction in Iraq, "as the face thanks to these companies," for their cooperation in supplying Iraq with electricity, "as expressed Iran's president for his country's readiness" to cooperate in the fields of construction, energy, housing and religious tourism. "

Maliki said in a statement issued after a meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his accompanying delegation, said that "Iraq is seeking to develop its relations with all countries of the world, especially the neighboring countries," stressing that "we continue to overcome heavy legacy left behind by the former regime on the regional and international levels."

Maliki said that "Iraq supports peaceful solutions to all the problems of the region and adopts the open-door policy in its relations with all countries of the world on the basis of mutual respect and common interests," noting that "the geographical boundaries long with its neighbor Iran calls for more cooperation in all fields."

The Prime Minister emphasized that "Iranian companies are invited to contribute to the reconstruction process and the ongoing construction in Iraq," directed thanks to these companies, "for their cooperation in the fields of energy and supplying Iraq with electricity and gas to produce electrical energy."

For his part, the Iranian president expressed his country's readiness "to develop relations with Iraq and cooperation in the fields of construction, energy, housing and religious tourism," stressing "the depth of the historical relations between the two countries and the two peoples of Iraq and Iran."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:39 pm