Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP calls government to complaint Qatar’s interferences in Iraq at UNSC

chouchou
    chouchou

MP calls government to complaint Qatar’s interferences in Iraq at UNSC  Empty MP calls government to complaint Qatar’s interferences in Iraq at UNSC

Post by chouchou Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP Emad Yohana Yaqu, member of the parliament Foreign Committee called the government to submit a complaint at the UN Security Council over Qatar’s interference in the Iraq affairs in case the government has evidences for this intervention. [/ltr]

[ltr]Some Iraqi politicians accuse countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey of interfering in Iraq’s affairs and supporting the demonstrations in Iraq’s western provinces. [/ltr]

[ltr]Yaqu told IraqiNews.com “There are initial unverified information and reports refer to Qatar’s support to certain groups in Iraq and Egypt during the reign of its former Emir, Hamad bin Khalifa, as well as its interferences in Syria.” [/ltr]

[ltr]“If the Iraqi government has clear-cut evidences for this intervention, it should submit a complaint to the UNSC as there is an international code that prohibits the countries from the intervention in the other countries’ affairs,” he added. [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:11 am