Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran resumes exporting electricity to Iraq after it collects on more of those billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran resumes exporting electricity to Iraq after it collects on more of those billion dollars Empty Iran resumes exporting electricity to Iraq after it collects on more of those billion dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 3:03 am

[size=32]
    Iran resumes exporting electricity to Iraq after it collects on more of those billion dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

28 minutes ago

Twilight News / Iranian Energy Minister Assistant in electricity affairs Houshang Flaanaan announced the signing of a new agreement to export electricity to Iraq during the current year , as Iraq has pledged to pay part of the dues amounting to one billion and 200 million dollars in this regard. 
    Houshang Flaanaan said, in a statement to Persia, that the negotiations between the two sides on the resumption of the export of electricity to Iraq and the payment of entitlements, yielded good results following the visit of the Iraqi delegation to Iran.  
    He added that the export of electricity to Iraq agreement has been extended to 2017 , where negotiations resulted from the Iraqi side promised to pay off the side of the entitlements ($ 350 million) to resume the export of electricity has hit an important part of them. 
    The Iranian electricity exports to Iraq have been stalled due to the expiration of the previous agreement and the non - payment of debts to Iraq in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm