Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain offers loan to Iraq in part to desalinate water Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain offers loan to Iraq in part to desalinate water Basra Empty Britain offers loan to Iraq in part to desalinate water Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2017, 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Britain offers loan to Iraq in part to desalinate water Basra

The United Kingdom announced its support of the local government in Basra, providing a loan to Iraq in order to complete projects in Basra, it reported that the government of Basra percentage of the loan will be the share of the province for the project of 
    water desalination. 
    The British ambassador in Baghdad , Frank Baker , during a meeting with Deputy Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council, and attended term, that the United Kingdom has provided to Iraq by a British government financing institution a loan of 10 billion pounds Sterling will be bigger than the share of the province of Basra. 
    For his part, deputy head of the Basra Governorate Council, Walid Gitan in an interview with the "long" that the loan will be allocated him to two billion and 800 million pounds sterling for the desalination project in Basra, after approval by the Council of 
     Ministers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm