Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Investment News of the economy: 50% of investment projects in Iraq were carried out in Baghd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Investment News of the economy: 50% of investment projects in Iraq were carried out in Baghd Empty Baghdad Investment News of the economy: 50% of investment projects in Iraq were carried out in Baghd

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/02/22 | 12:50

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News Private Investment Commission of Baghdad of theeconomy News revealed that 50 investment projects in Iraq were carried out in Alasamh Baghdad, demanding more support to the investor. 

The head of the economy in an interview with the News, said the Baghdad Investment Authority made the rest of the investment authorities in the provinces of Iraq being carried out the largest possible number of investment projects Alyard reality. 

Zamili, adding that 50 of the total projects implemented in the whole of Iraq carried out in the capital from various sectors , whether residential or tourism or health and other Maaakd and the progress of work in the body. 

Zamili and confirmed that all amounts funded projects are from the private sector and not the government any where the demands of the fact that I came there more facilities to investors and not to put obstacles in front of them. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am