Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than a thousand share some relief goods for displaced people in Samarra and Duluiya distributi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than a thousand share some relief goods for displaced people in Samarra and Duluiya distributi Empty More than a thousand share some relief goods for displaced people in Samarra and Duluiya distributi

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 2:49 am

[size=30]More than a thousand share some relief goods for displaced people in Samarra and Duluiya distribution[/size]
    26/02/2017 10:17 | Number of Views: 65
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Distributed Ministry of Displacement and Migration in cooperation with the World Food Program and the Foundation of Helicobacter (1,005) Share of relief assistance to the displaced families in the districts of Samarra and Dhuluiya in Salahuddin province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement of the Ministry of the bureau chief in Samarra Khaled Mahjoub got "direction Press" a copy of it as saying that "the Office of the ministry distributed (50) share of relief aid to the displaced families, inhabiting government structures in the district of Samarra included one serving two baskets Gmaiatin dry fast and other health basket and accessories kitchen, office staff also distributed in cooperation with the World food Programme Executive and its partner Islamic aid Organization (855) share of food aid to displaced families in Samarra spend camps ministry center to spend Dhuluiya and ishaqi Salahuddin province included six articles per share. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mahjoub said that "the ministry in cooperation with the Office of Helicobacter Foundation distributed (100) Share of in-kind assistance to the displaced families in the camp included ishaqi per share basket of clothes and blankets."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:03 pm