Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Big Wobble

Lobo
    Lobo

The Big Wobble Empty The Big Wobble

Post by Lobo Sun 26 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm

Live footage of storm "Doris" arriving on the Dutch coast bringing winds of 100 mph and torrential rain
    Posted: 25 Feb 2017 04:38 AM PST
    The Big Wobble Untitled
    I was lucky enough to be on the Dutch coast on Thursday afternoon as Weather Bomb “Doris” arrived along the west coast of Holland bringing 100 mph (160 kph ) winds and torrential rain.
    The video below was filmed at the seaside resort of Egmond aan zee which is ten minutes from my home in North Holland.

The Big Wobble Untitled

Last week northern California was the victim of a massive weather bomb bringing destruction to many communities on the western coast as winds of more than 100 mph and torrential rain battered California , this week its the UK and Northern Europe suffering from the weather bomb phenomena.
    Reports from Ireland to Germany of extreme wind damage and floods with several deaths recorded as Doris moves north east and begins to lose power.

The Wire

Home Page

The Big Wobble Oryrhaj2SAw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:40 am