Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army  Empty Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:08 am

[size=30]Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army control Manbej[/size]
    05/03/2017 11:41 | Number of Views: 31
    font size:  Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army  Font_decrease  Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army  Font_enlarge
     Yildirim: Syrian territory to the Syrians and we are not against the imposition of the Syrian army  Thumbnail.php?file=thumbgen_335315679
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Ben Ali Yildirim said, the Prime Minister of Turkey, on Sunday, March 5 / March, if not opposed to the Syrian army's control over the Syrian Manbej city located in the province of Aleppo.
    He noted Yildirim, during a demonstration in "Sinop" north of Turkey that "the Syrian territory should belong to the Syrians and be subject to their control."
    The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has said earlier that the next stage for the military campaign to "shield the Euphrates" in northern Syria, would target the control of the city "Manbej" and called on theKurdish Democratic Union Party and units to protect the people Kurdish, who Asatara the city to leave. saj

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm