Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump blow "bomb": Obama spy on my telephone conversations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump blow "bomb": Obama spy on my telephone conversations Empty Trump blow "bomb": Obama spy on my telephone conversations

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2017, 3:50 am

[size=32]
    Trump blow "bomb": Obama spy on my telephone conversations[/size]
     Trump blow "bomb": Obama spy on my telephone conversations 1-923924

Twilight News    

21 Hours Ago

Accused US President Donald Trump, Saturday, his predecessor , Barack Obama spying on his phone conversations before the announcement of winning the presidential election. 

Trump said in his Tweets: "terrible thing .. I just discovered that Obama spy on my telephone conversations in the Trump Tower Fawzi such statement in the elections. Did not find anything .. This McCarthyism." 

And McCarthyism is to take charges of treason haphazardly without concrete evidence. 

Trump said: "Is it legal that the President is still in the service of spying on a candidate for the presidency ahead of the elections?" 

He said in another tweet: "Soljo good lawyer and we will take legal action regarding Btjss President Obama on my telephone conversations in October, ahead of the elections." 

He continued: "How Obama stooped to this level to record conversations, through the electoral process .. This holy Watergate Nixon .. bad person or a patient."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:42 am