Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian armed forces receive 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian armed forces receive 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34 Empty Russian armed forces receive 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:59 am

[size=36][size=33]Russian armed forces receive 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34[/size][/size]
    The news agency Buratha 14[ltr]  03/10/2017[/ltr]
    Russian armed forces receive 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34 58c274a17ee9c

Deputy Russian Defence Minister, Yuri Borisov, on Friday, March / March 10, the Russian Defense Ministry will receive, during 2017, of 16 new fighter jets, "Sukhoi - 34", according to the contract entered into for the manufacture of 92 launchers, "Su-34" between the company " Sukhoi "for the manufacture of military aircraft and the Russian Ministry of Defence.
    He said Borisov told reporters during his visit to the factory "Novosibirsk" Aircraft Manufacturing "factory" Novosibirsk "for the manufacture of military aircraft has a long-term agreement with the Russian Ministry of Defense for the manufacture of 92 aircraft" Sochi 34 ", which is expected to be implemented a year ahead of schedule, he pointed out that he expects the receipt of four additional aircraft over the total number set for this year, "16 fighter jets Suka- 34".
    The Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov, is currently on an inspection visit in the territory of the Russian Middle East, in order to check the status of the conduct of the special schedule of implementation of the arms industry requests for military equipment in 2017, the business, from pre-industrial institutions that are located in this region.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm