Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Columbus Blue Jackets

jedi17
    jedi17

Columbus Blue Jackets Empty Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by jedi17 Sun 12 Mar 2017, 7:32 pm

Post Battle #67 vs. the Buffalo Sabres
    March 12, 2017, 12:53 PM ET [1 Comments]
    Paul Berthelot
    Columbus Blue Jackets Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Final Score: Sabres 5 – Blue Jackets 3

Game Summary

That was a disappointing 40 minutes of hockey. The Jackets started off the game well opening up a 3-0 first period lead. After that though it was all downhill, the Sabres switched goalies in the first intermission and Robin Lehner came in and locked things down. He shutout the Jackets as the Sabres came roaring back with four goals and an empty netter to get the win.

Not to excuse the poor play, but the Jackets were playing most of the game down a defencemen as Ryan Murray was hurt early in the first. Murray had missed the previous two games, and on one of his first couple shifts, he blocked shot and broke his hand. The Jackets were forced to shuffle their d-pairs around and it showed. Long-term this is why Kyle Quincey was acquired, to fill in in case something like this happened.

As for the game, the first period was basically perfect. David Savard got it going with a rip for the first goal of the game.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:46 am