Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri looking with Kubis continued international support Ogathia and militarily to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri looking with Kubis continued international support Ogathia and militarily to Iraq Empty Jubouri looking with Kubis continued international support Ogathia and militarily to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:25 am

Jubouri looking with Kubis continued international support Ogathia and militarily to Iraq

13/03/2017 10:57 | Number of Views: 7 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in his office, with the representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis latest developments in the political, security and humanitarian situation, and editing processes taking place in the city of Mosul and the role of the UN in the next phase.
    The head of the House of Representatives, according to a statement his office "on the need to aid displaced civilians from the city of Mosul, and provide all the basic necessities to them and urged the concerned authorities to speed relief to the displaced people of the right side with the worsening wave of displacement, calling for continued international support Agathia and militarily in Iraq."
    He added that "the moment requires the concerted efforts of all political forces in order to provide moral support to the security forces, who brainstormed terrorism and not to engage in debates weaken the resolve of the Iraqi forces."

For his part, Jan Kubiš that " the United Nations and with the help of international organizations seeking to provide all means of help and aid for displaced people in Mosul, stressing its continued support for all Iraqi parties to end the obstacles to the process of stability in the country." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:51 pm