Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And berries: the dominance of the Gulf states will fail Jordan summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And berries: the dominance of the Gulf states will fail Jordan summit Empty And berries: the dominance of the Gulf states will fail Jordan summit

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 am

And berries: the dominance of the Gulf states will fail Jordan summit

Baghdad Journal News

He predicted a member of the security and defense committee in Parliament MP Alexander and berries, Monday, the Arab summit to be held in Jordan in late March due to the current dominance of the Gulf states on the decisions of the summit fails.

Tut said in a statement the "Journal News" that "the Gulf decisions usually Matafrd the Arab summits is useless to be held in such a climate, calling on Iraq to form an opposition to the decisions of the Gulf and the Gulf Arab region, the tide of political power.

He and berries that "the Arabs living in poor condition as a result of decisions Arabia and the Gulf Arab decision on the full and control.

He was President Fuad Masum, delivered on 20 January last written message from King Abdullah II of Jordan included a call to attend the Arab summit. And which is due to Jordan embraces the Arab League Council meeting at the summit level of the 28th regular session in addition to the preparatory meetings during the period 23-29 March 2017 in the Dead Sea area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:47 am