Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan donates $ 6.7 million for the relief of displaced people in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan donates $ 6.7 million for the relief of displaced people in Iraq Empty Japan donates $ 6.7 million for the relief of displaced people in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 3:17 am

Tuesday 14 March 2017 time 10:37 (225 views)
    Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Plus Linkedin

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

The Government of Japan provided $ 6.7 million to the International Organization for Migration in Iraq to support the humanitarian response to the members of the displaced people in the country.

A statement of the Mission / UNAMI / followed "Sky Press" that "this contribution will support IOM's efforts to help internally displaced Iraqis, as well as returnees and host community members."

The project will finance two components of the response efforts in emergency situations, support the shelter for the maintenance and development of shelter sites in an emergency and critical arrangements (schools, incomplete construction and buildings, religious buildings, etc.) to ensure shelter newly displaced people are safe and provide emergency non-food items, seasonal help to meet the immediate needs of families fleeing from the conflict.

The project will contribute to strengthening the stability of society in the restored areas through many initiatives such as providing 100 low housing costs with infrastructure; and completing six rehabilitate community infrastructure projects, including rehabilitation of schools, health centers and in response to the needs of the community.

He said Japan's ambassador to Iraq, Fumio Iwai, "This contribution shows Japan's strong and sincere commitment to meet the needs of displaced people crisis in Iraq as part of a new meal of humanitarian support, the face of terrorism and the stability of society in Iraq, which amounts to about $ 100 million."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:25 pm