Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Post by Lobo Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:07 pm

NIWA adds more faults to the latest Kaikoura fault rupture map
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 01:36 PM PDT
    Scientists on board NIWA’s research vessel Ikatere took to the water in January with state-of-the-art equipment to map the sea floor between Cape Campbell and Spyglass Point to the south of Kaikoura and added more fault ruptures to the fault map of...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=O-2nVzXsv0Y:TZsEstStkeY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=O-2nVzXsv0Y:TZsEstStkeY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=O-2nVzXsv0Y:TZsEstStkeY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) O-2nVzXsv0Y?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

50 m (164 feet) wide sinkhole opens in Bashkiria, Russia
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 07:48 AM PDT
    A 50 meters (164 feet) wide sinkhole has opened up last week in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia, near the village Novokulevo in Nurimanovsky District. Although such large sinkholes are rare, the region is known for its karst topography and numerous sinkholes. ...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ivXG-HbUtpo:PNBmuqpjvuc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ivXG-HbUtpo:PNBmuqpjvuc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ivXG-HbUtpo:PNBmuqpjvuc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) IvXG-HbUtpo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Calbuco's eruption expanded ozone hole to record size
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 06:03 AM PDT
    A new study argues that eruption of the Chilean volcano Calbuco on April 22, 2016 stretched the Antarctic Ozone Hole, the thinnest portion of the ozone shell that shields Earth from harmful radiation, to a record size nearly as large as Africa. It did so by ejecting...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TSEd790owj8:kWcnsZgQrDw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TSEd790owj8:kWcnsZgQrDw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TSEd790owj8:kWcnsZgQrDw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TSEd790owj8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Starquakes reveal surprises about the birth of stars
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 05:03 AM PDT
    Just as seismologists use earthquakes to understand the interior of our planet, astronomers use starquakes to understand the interior of stars. In one such study, an international team provided unprecedented insights into conditions in the turbulent gas clouds where...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TZYsVeUnJ1E:lK78cOEucq0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TZYsVeUnJ1E:lK78cOEucq0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TZYsVeUnJ1E:lK78cOEucq0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TZYsVeUnJ1E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Activity at Mount Etna spreading to all craters, Italy
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 02:29 AM PDT
    Following an increase in Strombolian activity on February 27, 2017, Mount Etna, Europe's largest volcano, continues erupting and it appears the activity is now spreading to all the craters at the top of the mountain. INGV reported that Strombolian activity at...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=WNXel_90fGw:H76LjHrlkw0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=WNXel_90fGw:H76LjHrlkw0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=WNXel_90fGw:H76LjHrlkw0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm