Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus demanding a ban on the international coalition bombing of Sde Euphrates and October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus demanding a ban on the international coalition bombing of Sde Euphrates and October Empty Damascus demanding a ban on the international coalition bombing of Sde Euphrates and October

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:52 am

Damascus demanding a ban on the international coalition bombing of Sde Euphrates and October

Damascus demanded that the Secretary-General of the United Nations on Friday to intervene to dissuade Washington International Alliance against the "Daesh" targeting Sde Euphrates and October and the periphery in order to avoid an environmental disaster may be caused by cracked water barriers there.

In a letter sent by the Syrian government to the Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres and the UN Security Council, he warned of the courtyard entire villages and towns and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians along the Euphrates basin if the shelling continued.

And stated in the message of the Syrian government, which was followed by Munther Munther Syrian deputy ambassador to the United Nations that "the total mass of these two dams targeted by air strikes Segerv cities, towns and villages and flooded with water, which endangers the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who live in those areas."

The Syrian representative "government of the Syrian Arab Republic calls on both the UN Security Council and Secretary-General to engage the United States and members of the international coalition to refrain from targeting the Euphrates Dam Dam October and the surrounding areas and other infrastructure to prevent imminent catastrophe may occur there."

The United Nations last month warned of a flood catastrophic northern Syria, on the back of higher acute water level in the dam the Euphrates and the activity of the organization "Daesh" sabotage in the region, not to mention the damage to the dam as a result of air strikes directed by the Alliance of Washington International since September / September 2014 against Organization.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12330/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:06 am