Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Taxing Property Going Crazy

Lobo
    Lobo

Taxing Property Going Crazy Empty Taxing Property Going Crazy

Post by Lobo Sat 18 Mar 2017, 3:05 pm

Taxing Property Going Crazy Dog-House-Property-Tax
    The Left is fighting so hard to keep dominating everyone else, that it is hard not to see how society in starting to implode in the West. In Norway, the hunt for taxes has been so bad, they have now even been raising property taxes to include a dog house in the back yard.
    Meanwhile in Greece, people are not taking property that is left to them because they cannot pay the inheritance taxes to accept the property. This was one of the final stages in the collapse of Rome. People just walked away from their property because of taxes.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/taxing-property-going-crazy/
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Taxing Property Going Crazy Empty Re: Taxing Property Going Crazy

Post by duck2000 Sat 18 Mar 2017, 5:28 pm

Lobo wrote:Taxing Property Going Crazy Dog-House-Property-Tax
    The Left is fighting so hard to keep dominating everyone else, that it is hard not to see how society in starting to implode in the West. In Norway, the hunt for taxes has been so bad, they have now even been raising property taxes to include a dog house in the back yard.
    Meanwhile in Greece, people are not taking property that is left to them because they cannot pay the inheritance taxes to accept the property. This was one of the final stages in the collapse of Rome. People just walked away from their property because of taxes.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/taxing-property-going-crazy/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:53 pm