Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri participate in parliaments conference in Morocco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri participate in parliaments conference in Morocco Empty Jubouri participate in parliaments conference in Morocco

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 4:34 am

Jubouri participate in parliaments conference in Morocco

3/20/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Sabah ,
    Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri and his accompanying members of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Parliament in the work of the Conference and the 24 delegation of the Arab Inter- Parliamentary Union primarily involved in the Moroccan capital Rabat. It will address this session of the Arab Parliamentary Union, according to a statement the "morning" received a copy of it, important topics and issues of
    current belonging to the Arab world and pour in promoting joint Arab action and coordination between the parliaments of Arab countries, will also be at the conference to elect a new head of the Arab Parliamentary Union and adoption of Union action plan for the current year. The conferees will discuss during the plenary sessions, the current Arab situation and the various challenges facing the Arab world that require coordinated and collective action to confront. And the complexity of the Standing Committees of the Federation meetings on the sidelines of the conference, in what it comes with all of the Political Affairs Committee and Parliamentary Relations and the Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs and the Committee on Women and Children 's Affairs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm