Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: high production capacity in the South Pars field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: high production capacity in the South Pars field Empty Iran: high production capacity in the South Pars field

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:26 am

Iran: high production capacity in the South Pars field

Date: 20/03/2017 12:57
    Petroleum

Information / Baghdad ..

Announced Assistant Director of the National Iranian Oil Company in engineering development affairs, Gholam Reza manuchehri, on Monday, announced the launch of Phase 20 of South Pars gas field and enter the product to the public network in the country.

He manuchehri in a statement carried by the "Knight", it is "in conjunction with the anniversary of the nationalization of the oil industry in Iran has been the launch of Phase 20 of the South gaseous Pars field viability of extracting 25 million cubic meters of gas and about 40,000 barrels of condensate gas a day."

He added, "The sour gas extracted from stage 20 is pumped in the gas network of the country after sweeten as well as the production of 40,000 barrels per day of gas condensate raise daily production capacity of the country to 650,000 barrels per day, where it is a surplus for export to world markets."

He noted manuchehri to "start the production stages 19 and 16 in the South Pars field, a potential rise in the production capacity of the gas level in this field to 520 million cubic meters a day." Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/20/economic/140613

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm