Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad: "White Helmets" part of al-Qaeda and we have evidence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad: "White Helmets" part of al-Qaeda and we have evidence Empty Assad: "White Helmets" part of al-Qaeda and we have evidence

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 2:49 am

Assad: "White Helmets" part of al-Qaeda and we have evidence

21/03/2017

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said that Damascus is discussing with Russia's proposals on the constitution and supports Moscow and other initiatives.
    Assad said in an interview with Russian media, saying: "Yesterday, I think confirmed Permanent our representative at the United Nations, Mr. (Bashar) al-Jaafari, we support Russian initiatives, various initiatives and not only these, (I'm familiar with the initiative) headings pens and now we We are discussing with Moscow in detail. "
    In response to a question about his opinion on the existence of reports on international coalition plans to start operation in tenderness beginning of April / April, Assad said that any military action in Syria without Syrian government approval is illegal, and the presence of any foreign troops on Syrian territory is invaded, whether for editing tenderness or anywhere else, this first. Second, "We know that the coalition was not serious in fighting (Daesh) or terrorists, so we understand the real intention of the plan the whole, if there was a plan for the Liberation of tenderness it from? From Daesh? To give it to whom? So their plan was not to fight the terrorists and not to help the Syrian government , their plan is not for the unity of Syria and not for Syria's sovereignty. "
    The Syrian president pointed out that Damascus will get if it took on additional military support from Russia, so as to fight the terrorists, stressing that adequate current support for the fight against terrorism in the country.
    Assad told reporters: "Russian support at the current stage of air strikes is enough to provide the Syrian army on all fronts, especially, you know, in Aleppo and destroyed .. I am sure that if officials felt Military Syrians and the Russians, we need to support more of a victory for terrorists , they they will offer, but adequate and effective current level of support. "
    When asked about the organization, "White Helmets" standards Does he see the duplication mark for the victims of US raid on Syrian gene region, which has killed more than 50 civilians, Assad said: "This is the organization that claims to protect civilians in Syria is part of al-Qaeda and this is proven through World Wide web, the same members carry out the murder, or dancing on the corpses .. but at the same time, humanitarian heroes recently received an Academy Award .. this is to be expected from the Americans. "
    Assad said that US policy is not only double, but the list of many of the standards, "they probably have ten standards, because they do not base their policy on the values ​​or to international law .. they are both grounded in the personal vision and their own interests."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156040.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:01 pm