Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian antibiotics falling spy drone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian antibiotics falling spy drone Empty Syrian antibiotics falling spy drone

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 2:51 am

Syrian antibiotics falling spy drone

21/03/2017

Enable air defense weapons in the Syrian army from dropping spy drone drone on Monday after violating Syrian airspace in Quneitra countryside south of the country.
    According to the site, "Covenant," the Israeli plane dropped from aircraft "Sky Lark."
    The relocation of "Yediot Aharonot" Israeli army recognition of the fall of unmanned surveillance drone aircraft in the countryside of Quneitra in the Syrian Golan, and that the army opened an investigation to determine the circumstances of the crash, saying that there is no fear of leaking any security information.
    She added , "Yediot Aharonot" , citing "Hezbollah , " the Lebanese that the plane crashed in a village in the countryside of eastern Asamadanah Quneitra after her directly.
    The Israeli media reported Monday that an Israeli drone had assassinated a Syrian army officer named Mr. Yasser in the Quneitra area of the ceasefire line in the Golan.
    And witnessing Israel 's northern border with Lebanon and Syria significant tension in recent times, after the Israeli raids on targets in Syrian territory last Friday, and Israeli threats to destroy Syrian air defenses in response to intercepted Israeli warplanes.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156044.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm