Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Alliance: Linking Iraq with long-term loans will destroy the Iraqi economy in the futur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Alliance: Linking Iraq with long-term loans will destroy the Iraqi economy in the futur Empty The National Alliance: Linking Iraq with long-term loans will destroy the Iraqi economy in the futur

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm

The National Alliance: Linking Iraq with long-term loans will destroy the Iraqi economy in the future

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The National Alliance on Tuesday expressed its displeasure at linking Iraq to long-term loans that would have a negative impact on the economic situation, calling on the government to "make future plans to avoid Iraq's large loans that negatively affect the government." " The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, received at his residence in Washington on Monday, the delegation of the International Monetary Fund, which claimed support for the reform measures carried out by the Iraqi government and the success of Iraq to carry out these reforms, stressing the commitment of the IMF this support, "The importance of the World Bank's support for Iraq at this stage and we do not want to link Iraq with long-term loans, but to create jobs and develop our capabilities in many areas to serve the country and our citizens," he said.
    "Iraq's borrowing from the international bank and fund will be subject to international standards and conditions because an IMF document said earlier that Iraq is expected to face a funding gap of up to $ 17 billion this year unless it can," said National Alliance MP Rashid al-Yasiri. Making more money ". AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:45 pm