Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: we are committed to the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: we are committed to the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran Empty America: we are committed to the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

America: we are committed to the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran

- Agencies

The Director of weapons of mass destruction and non-proliferation at the National Security Council, White House Affairs, Christopher Ford, said on Tuesday that the United States will implement its obligations under the nuclear deal with Iran, unless they are taking other decisions, is counting on Tehran to implement all the conditions.

Ford said at a conference in Washington: "I can definitely say, that if we have not been issued for other instructions, we will work to ensure the strict implementation of the obligations of the United States in the framework of the nuclear deal with Iran. We will work towards providing Iran do the same thing. "He stressed that the new US administration is currently working on evaluating the nuclear deal with Iran.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12590/
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: we are committed to the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran Empty Washington was committed to agreements signed with Iran nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Washington was committed to agreements signed with Iran nuclear deal

Date: 21/03/2017 19:17
    arms

Information / Baghdad ..

It expressed the US administration, on Tuesday, its commitment to the agreements signed with Iran in the event of the implementation of all conditions contained in the agreement the nuclear deal.

The US President's advisor affairs nuclear weapons Christopher Ford said in a statement seen by / information / that "Washington is committed to a nuclear deal with Iran in the event of implementation of the conditions agreed upon between the two parties and contained in the bilateral agreement."

He added that "President Trump Management will implement the inevitable obligations under the nuclear deal with Iran, in an effort to create a world free of nuclear weapons as part of a re-evaluation of US nuclear policy."

There were the Iranian Foreign Ministry, in July 2015, a nuclear agreement with the 5 + 1 group, containing the organizing process and the transfer of uranium enrichment. Finished / 25's

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/21/world/141029

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm