Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today, the former president of South Korea before the Public Prosecution on charges of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, the former president of South Korea before the Public Prosecution on charges of corruption Empty Today, the former president of South Korea before the Public Prosecution on charges of corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:26 am

Today, the former president of South Korea before the Public Prosecution on charges of corruption

Last updated: 21 March 2017 - 10:45 p
    Former South Korean President Park Gyeon is due to appear before the Public Prosecution as a suspect on Tuesday, becoming the first female president to become president. South Korea, the first daughter to take over the presidency after her father, "Park Chung Hee," the fourth former president under the investigation of public prosecution in the country's history. The official agency "Yonhap" official that the investigation team summoned former President Park to appear this morning as a suspect, Is the fourth former president to be investigated as a suspect in the Public Prosecution after former presidents Roh Tih-woo, John de Hoan and Roe Moo-hyun. The agency said that " Park "faces 13 charges, such as the receipt of a bribe by Samsung Electronics Vice President Li Jie Young in exchange for concessions for Samsung's business, forcing major companies to make donations for Meer and K-Esport, blacklists of artists, "Park is scheduled to go to the Central District of Seoul this morning, where it stands in the yellow line to take pictures and receive questions from reporters when it arrives at the office in its first public appearance since it was sacked, according to the agency itself. , The Constitutional Court approved the dismissal of South Korean President, on the background of her involvement in corruption and abuse of influence.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faliraqnews.com%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A&san

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:50 pm