Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Laptop ban on flights 'is based on intelligence about an ISIS plot to target the West gathered durin

Lobo
    Lobo

Laptop ban on flights 'is based on intelligence about an ISIS plot to target the West gathered durin Empty Laptop ban on flights 'is based on intelligence about an ISIS plot to target the West gathered durin

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:55 pm

Laptop ban on flights 'is based on intelligence about an ISIS plot to target the West gathered during the raid on Yemen which killed Navy SEAL' 

• The intelligence centered around al-Qaeda's 'successful development' of compact battery bombs that fit inside laptops or other devices, sources claimed
    • Bombs would reportedly be manually triggered which explains cabin luggage ban
    • The US and the UK have instituted similar bans on large electronics in carry-on bags for direct flights from certain Middle East and North African nations
    • The US ban applies to 10 airports in Morocco, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates 
    • Britain's restrictions apply to flights originating from the countries of Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia 
    • Electronics cellphone sized and small will still be permitted in passenger cabins 
    • Restrictions come a year after the bombing of Daallo Flight 159, in which a bomber used an explosive hidden inside a laptop 

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4337982/Laptop-ban-based-intelligence-ISIS-plot.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4337982/Laptop-ban-based-intelligence-ISIS-plot.html#ixzz4c5eRrwQ0

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:19 pm