Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister announces Taidah to remain part of the US forces in Iraq after Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister announces Taidah to remain part of the US forces in Iraq after Daesh Empty Prime Minister announces Taidah to remain part of the US forces in Iraq after Daesh

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:13 am

Prime Minister announces Taidah to remain part of the US forces in Iraq after Daesh

Announced the commander of the armed forces Haider al - Abadi Prime Minister, expressed support for the survival of part of the US forces in Iraq, after days of statements by Defense Secretary James Mattis called on them to keep part of the US forces in Iraq after the defeat of "Daesh".

Ebadi said in an interview with Channel "Fox News" published excerpts of the channel 'RT' Russian, said that ' the US administration has not yet put in place a new plan to confront the organization Daesh', pointing out that " the plan is not ready yet and still in the drafting stage. '

He predicted the Iraqi prime minister to reduce the number of US military personnel in his country, who currently number about five thousand elements, after the end of fighting against 'Daesh', expressing support for the 'baka part of the US forces in Iraq. "

The statement Abadi , this is the first of its kind since Tzmnh his post as head of government and a few days after his visit to the United States and his meeting with President Donald Trump, confirming the validity of many of the questions and concerns raised about the visit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:51 am