Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump calls to investigate Clinton's relations with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump calls to investigate Clinton's relations with Russia Empty Trump calls to investigate Clinton's relations with Russia

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 3:27 am

Trump calls to investigate Clinton's relations with Russia

Date: 03/28/2017 09:50
    Clinton's Putin

Information / Baghdad ..

US President Donald Trump called the House of Representatives to conduct an investigation with Clinton and some representatives from the Democratic Party in their relations with the Russian Federation.

He asked Trump, in tweets by personal page on Twitter: "Why Committee of the House of Representatives Intelligence is not looking at Bill and Hillary deal (Clinton), which allowed the first leg of a large amount of uranium to Russia."

Trump added that "the operation of relations with Russia, which is initiated by Hillary, the recent praise of Rossia..alroaah for Trump's relations with Russia-trick."

The Trump accused Hillary Clinton last month, Russia handed over 20% of the US uranium, while repeatedly Clinton spoke during an election campaign for suspicious links between Trump and Russia. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/28/world/142883

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:12 am