Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eliminate direct ownership of real estate audit claims Christians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eliminate direct ownership of real estate audit claims Christians Empty Eliminate direct ownership of real estate audit claims Christians

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:07 am

Eliminate direct ownership of real estate audit claims Christians

3/30/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    The Supreme Judicial Council issued on Wednesday, the courts uncles to do very care omnes regarding ownership of property claims, especially dating back to the Christians.
    The official spokesman Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar: "The Supreme Judicial Council, the face of uncles to all courts to do very care about the ownership of property claims, especially dating back to the Christians." He added Bayraktar that "uncles includes not a resolution of ownership in absentia only after an emulator that prove the with certainty the health of sales of vendor contract, "explained that" the Council stressed to ensure the validity of the claim the plaintiff to travel defendant outside Iraq or anonymity place of residence and not only check it publish in local newspapers, as well as the need to comply with the rules of jurisdiction spatial in those cases, in particular, ". The judge said Bayraktar: "The achievement of the Karkh Court ratified the confessions of a gang made up of women and Bsahpthn child", and said that "the gang members admitted Bartkabehn more than a dozen robberies in several areas of Baghdad, including Mansour and Qadisiyah inspired justice."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:24 pm