Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Controversial .. .. Trump Ivanka unpaid employee in the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Controversial .. .. Trump Ivanka unpaid employee in the White House Empty Controversial .. .. Trump Ivanka unpaid employee in the White House

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:51 am

Controversial .. .. Trump Ivanka unpaid employee in the White House

Trump 's daughter Ivanka US President Donald Trump said it will work in the White House without pay as an employee consulting informally to the President, in an effort to calm potential conflicts of interest that have been raised about her work there are concerns.

Said Ivanka in a statement, reported channel 'Sky News Arabiya television on Thursday,' I heard the concerns of some about my work as an advisor to the President of the personal capacity, I with a commitment to voluntarily all the rules of business ethics, I will work as an employee without pay at the White House Office subjected to the same rules that govern other federal employees'.

It is noteworthy that questions about a potential conflict of interest was raised after it was announced March 20 that the daughter of Alomraky- president and 35-year - old counselor will work informally to her father and will be allocated an office of the White House.

The White House was quick to welcome the decision of Ivanka Trump 'in an unprecedented role as the daughter of the first adviser to the President', in a statement and added that the presidency 'role as an employee without pay Ivanka further enhances our commitment to ethics and transparency. "

"http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=154132

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:08 am