Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad governorate is considering transferring government and private generators to a company to co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad governorate is considering transferring government and private generators to a company to co Empty Baghdad governorate is considering transferring government and private generators to a company to co

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:51 am

Baghdad governorate is considering transferring government and private generators to a company to compensate the equipment

BAGHDAD, April 2 (UPI) - Baghdad province said on Sunday that the Ministry of Electricity is moving to generalize the experience of electricity investment in all areas of Baghdad, especially after it proved successful in a large number of areas, in order to compensate for the shortage of energy in Baghdad and It led to increased hours of cutting significantly. "
    "There are over 3,000 government and municipal generators working in Baghdad for more than 10 years, which led to the acquisition of its operators and contractors a great deal of experience in the field of management and management, and accordingly there is a study in coordination with the Ministry of Electricity includes the conversion of government generators And the eligibility currently working in Baghdad to a company to compensate for the shortage of processing, through investment, "explaining that" the times that can not be equipped with investment, the company will compensate them without costing the citizen any additional money, as it is only accountable for the processing hours that will be determined automatically by a counter Ktrona so special, and to be decided by, will be developed implementation mechanisms after the completion of the dissemination of investment experience. " AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:56 am