Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: release of inmates in March 1336, including 114 women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: release of inmates in March 1336, including 114 women Empty Justice: release of inmates in March 1336, including 114 women

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

Justice: release of inmates in March 1336, including 114 women

History of edits:: 2017/4/4

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Iraqi Corrections Service of the Ministry of Justice, the monthly position your absolute number released for the month of March.
    The media said the ministry in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that " the number released from the ministry 's prisons during the last month amounted to 1336, inmates from the ministry 's prisons in Baghdad and the provinces , including 114 women and 1222 men."
    The statement stressed that " the circle of reform have made significant strides in the area of release operations with the application of the electronic archiving system, which allows the possibility to determine ending judicial judgments of inmates and contribute to resolving their files according to the legal period specified for the release."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:09 am