Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Parliamentary Services calls for Abadi to intervene to protect the country's funds f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Parliamentary Services calls for Abadi to intervene to protect the country's funds f Empty Chairman of the Parliamentary Services calls for Abadi to intervene to protect the country's funds f

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:38 pm

Chairman of the Parliamentary Services calls for Abadi to intervene to protect the country's funds from "muggers"

Tuesday April 4, 2017 21:18

News / Baghdad
    The head of the Parliamentary Services Committee Nazim al - Saadi , on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to intervene to protect the country 's funds from "muggers", calling for accountability "corrupt" sold three - quarters of a company to the Qataris.

Saadi said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "We demand accountability of the corrupt and those who have crowded the law, and sold three-quarters of a company to the Qataris, which resulted in the loss of the country about three hundred million dollars."
    العبادي يؤكد على اهمية تذليل الصعاب امام الشركات العاملة في العراق
    وفد من الكونغرس يؤكد للعبادي استمرار أميركا بدعم العراق وحكومته

He added that "given the importance of the subject and the presence and influential actors versed I ask the prime minister to intervene to protect the country's money from muggers."

It revealed a high - ranking source in the Iraqi government, last year, for the use of Iraq 's investigators international anti - corruption, while noting that these investigators will assume the investigation files of corruption a priority Ktherib Iraqi funds abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:02 pm