Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia faces dollar gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia faces dollar gold Empty Russia faces dollar gold

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:35 am

Russia faces dollar gold

05/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    Russian Central Bank revealed issued by the world's central banks for the fifth consecutive year in terms of the quantities of gold purchased to supplement the Russian reserves.

According to the bank, he bought within the past year, two hundred and one ton of gold, and plans to buy 250 tons of it during the current year, an increase of 49 tons for the past year, for the first time since 1998.

The observers agree that the feet of the central banks in the world to buy gold, paints a new approach to re-establish a unified adoption of a reserve in the world.

Yaroslav Asfallak Bank Chairman of the Eurasian Development said in this regard, that gold has become showing a high capacity to withstand the light of the chronic turmoil experienced by the global capital market, and that gold is an encouraging tool in protecting the central bank reserves, indicating the continuation of the Russian central bank to diversify its reserves and reduce employee reserves in US securities after it was employed in the dollar 15 years ago.

He concluded by saying: Russia buy these quantities of gold, it falls between the actions taken by the Russian Central Bank to bring the gold dollar store.

It is noteworthy that Thomson Reuters had forecast published by the L31 of March is not less than the value of an ounce within 2107 for $ 1259, it confirmed keep gold stable in the foreseeable future.

According to Thomson Reuters as well, and that if the United States reduced the tax imposed on companies from 35 to 25 percent, it will thus stimulate employment in gold, not the dollar.

It is noteworthy that Russia occupies fourth place globally in terms of gold production after China, Australia and the United States.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158576.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:46 am