Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The objectives of the US attack on Syria is a message to the "terrified rulers" in the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The objectives of the US attack on Syria is a message to the "terrified rulers" in the re Empty Al-Maliki: The objectives of the US attack on Syria is a message to the "terrified rulers" in the re

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 1:47 am

Al-Maliki: The objectives of the US attack on Syria is a message to the "terrified rulers" in the region

BAGHDAD, April 8 (UPI) - Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said the US attack on Syria was far from the claim of chemical weapons.
    This came in response to questions from journalists about his position on the US military intervention in Syria, according to Maliki's media office.
    Maliki said that "the US attack on Syria aims beyond the claim of the use of chemical weapons condemned human and considered the worst crimes of war."
    "It seems to be a message to the terrified rulers in the region," he said. "We do not need to investigate and investigate the incident. We do not need an international decision to strike a sovereign state."
    Maliki said that "logic and law requires a thorough investigation to diagnose who used chemical weapons to convict and punish him and this did not happen unfortunately, but did not constitute a commission of inquiry, even if it also requires an international decision to conduct military intervention in a state."
    "The use of force against terrorists is justified, but against countries is dangerous," he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:32 am