Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq vows operations troublemakers tribal conflicts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq vows operations troublemakers tribal conflicts Empty Iraq vows operations troublemakers tribal conflicts

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 11:25 am

Iraq vows operations troublemakers tribal conflicts

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

It vowed to lead the forces of Iraq troublemakers tribal conflicts in the province of Maysan, especially in the southern outskirts of the province of Maysan.

Major General Ali Ibrahim Almksusi commander of Iraq operations in a statement Saturday that the law must be respected and that peace and security must prevail in all districts and areas of Maysan and other cities located within the boycotted operations and we will take tougher legal measures and deterrent against the instigators of tribal conflicts and who Ayaeron security and safety of citizens, the lowest or a sense of national interest and religious responsibility, as well as those who are harboring and not to hand them over to justice.

He noted that the military force that arrived to spend the great Hungary recently is a subsidiary of the leadership of Iraq operations and its deployment comes within the new security plans will be implemented by Iraq for all security and procedural apparatus operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:22 am