Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for open government banks in Acer Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for open government banks in Acer Mosul Empty Deputy calls for open government banks in Acer Mosul

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 1:34 am

Deputy calls for open government banks in Acer Mosul

 Baghdad / term

Demanded MP for Nineveh province of Farah Sarraj, on Tuesday, the Ministry of Finance to expedite the opening of branches of the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed in maintaining safe areas for employees and retirees pay the salaries.
    According to a statement of Siraj it received the "long" version of it, it 's "held a series of visits and meetings with officials of the public pension body and the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad and Rasheed Bank of Kirkuk branch", indicating that " the meetings came to find quick solutions to end the suffering of thousands of retirees accumulated salaries and who suffer a lot of long procedures routines that take months to get their dues pensions between Mosul and Baghdad and Kirkuk , "asking" the Ministry of Finance to expedite the opening of branches of the Rafidain bank and Rasheed in the safe preservation areas of the urgent need them for their salaries. "
    The statement added that "retired passes in a continuous loop of administrative routine in retirement transactions in Baghdad, Mosul and Kirkuk and take a long review considerable effort to gain financial entitlement", pointing out that "most retirees are elderly patients who are in desperate need for those salaries to walk life and family needs which requires a speedy end to their suffering and to find effective solutions to them by the executives. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:02 am