Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America shock Korea sent a nuclear submarine, rather than an aircraft carrier

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America shock Korea sent a nuclear submarine, rather than an aircraft carrier Empty America shock Korea sent a nuclear submarine, rather than an aircraft carrier

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 2:31 am

America shock Korea sent a nuclear submarine, rather than an aircraft carrier

Arab and international   Wednesday April 26, 2017 

I arrived Guash_alnowih_alhjumah_alomirkah "Ao_os_os_mishigan" off the coast of Koria_aljnobih and docked at the port of Busan as a warning to Pyongyang, in the face of rising tensions with Washington, North Korea celebrates the anniversary of the Korean People's Army was established, and in the framework of that experts predict that the Pyongyang nuclear test or missile new.

This is a surprise US unexpected faced North Korea, which was awaiting the arrival of the US aircraft carrier Carl_vinson cautiously, but Pyongyang shocked the nuclear submarine Bishnodat offensive USS Michigan destructive capabilities off the coast of South Korea.

US is expected to move sparked controversy in North Korea, which described the US move direct threat to its national security.

Whenever the tension subsided and the pace of his unit returned to rise again, because of North Korea's insistence on ballistic missile tests, which poses a threat to the security of neighboring countries, led by South Korea and Japan.

The remaining offensive submarine tasks - that able carry more than 150 rockets winged Tomahawk - unknown with CNN to confirm that it would not participate in the upcoming joint exercises between Washington and Tokyo.

In an unusual procedure called Albat_alowhit members Cil_alchiokh to an emergency meeting to discuss the thorny issue of North Korea file, with the participation of US Secretary of State Ricks_talrson and Minister of Defense James_mates and Director of the General Intelligence Dan_coutts and Chief of Staff of the US Army body Josep_danford.

Coincides military and diplomatic moves with Pyongyang's celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army, and in the framework of that experts predict that the Pyongyang nuclear test or missile new, despite its failure experience a week before the anniversary of the birth of the founder of the state.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/4/26/%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%84-%D8%BA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%88%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm