Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy Empty Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:08 am

Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy

15-08-2013 12:14 PM

Baghdad (news) .. He expert in industrial development Amer Jeweler, the importance of approving a bill of economic reform of the Iraqi parliament after approved by the Council of Ministers at its previous. said Jeweler (of the Agency news): The law of economic reform, the Iraqi is of great significance and could happen a quantum leap to develop economy , calling on Parliament to speed up the adoption by the current session and not postponed to the next session. said: that this law is a bright spot for all Iraqis being reflected positively on the interest of the country and the future of his children and the development of investment. called: to implement it in the right way that will attract positive results for the country and the level of challenge large, pointing out that he can not build an organization that works in the same style on Iraqi state prevailing must therefore work in a new way and sophisticated led by competent own loyalty full of Iraq. noted that the Council of Ministers approved the draft law on economic reform, the federal auditor by the State Council, and referred to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution. / End / 5. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy Empty Re: Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy

Post by wayoutnow Thu 15 Aug 2013, 8:26 am

Get that sucker passed !!!! We needs some cash $$$$$$$
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy Empty Re: Industrial expert: Economic Reform Act will be a qualitative leap in the development of the economy

Post by weslin3 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 9:49 am

House of Representatives meet back the 20th?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:49 am