Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

"Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing Empty "Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:26 am

"Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing

News Agency pratha 154  04/28/2017

Daily Mail newspaper said that Russian electronic warfare systems capable of paralyzing the work of any electronic systems in missiles, planes, ships or satellites.

The British newspaper that it seemed very clear when the work has been disabled all the destructive systems of America "Donald Cook" in the Black Sea thanks to the influence of the Russian electronic jamming complex "Khibiny".

The incident occurred said after the flight of a Russian launcher model "Su -24" equipped with electronic jamming over the destroyer "Cook" system  

The newspaper stressed that the Russian army is now able to neutralize any US warships with the help of electronic warfare systems available has installed in some of the Sukhoi aircraft. The Daily Mail quoted by the Russian media say that the Russian electronic warfare forces can "detect and disrupt the work of any electronic systems in missiles, aircraft, ships or satellites."

The newspaper noted that the American warship mentioned above equipped with the latest information management and guidance system "Aegis" which stopped working under the influence of the Russian electronic jamming complex "Khibiny".

According to information published on the Internet a crew member, "Cook" (Unnamed), when I entered the Russian aircraft in the injured area of ​​the ship "began a magical wonderland." He said: "Pride of our fleet symbol has been transformed in one moment to the chagrin and shame code."

In the area Commenting on the incident, General Frank Hornets from the US Air Force announced that "Russian electronic jamming complexes can shell and completely the work of the vehicle electronics on aircraft, ships and missiles of America."

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/316817
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

"Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing Empty Re: "Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing

Post by wciappetta Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:31 am

According to information published on the Internet

So let me get this right, an unnamed crew member blurts out that Russia smoked the US's best missile guidance system? Ha! Pravda doing a  little creative writing, again.... just like they reported only 23 cruise missiles out of 60 hit the Syrian target when in fact 57 of 59 was the real outcome...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

"Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing Empty Re: "Jamming" Russian pride of a US Navy rubbing

Post by Proven Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 am

War is fought in the minds of the population through information....true or untrue information.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm