Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri discuss with the elders of Tal Afar ways to address the problems of the post-liberation Daes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri discuss with the elders of Tal Afar ways to address the problems of the post-liberation Daes Empty Jubouri discuss with the elders of Tal Afar ways to address the problems of the post-liberation Daes

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2017 4:11 am

Jubouri discuss with the elders of Tal Afar ways to address the problems of the post-liberation Daesh

07/05/2017

Discuss House of Representatives Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in his office with a number of elders and notables of the families of the district of Tall Afar west of Nineveh to discuss the status of the judiciary and the review of its problems and ways to find appropriate solutions after its liberation from the terrorist gangs Daesh.
    A statement from his office got "direction Press" a copy of it, "for al-Jubouri said during a meeting with elders and notables of Tal Afar," your fathers have lived and ancestors Mtogen in this city, in solidarity, shoulder to shoulder in the face of dangers and challenges Micharkin at weddings and Alotrah as if they were family and the house of one. "
    "The terrorism wanted to scratch the image of cohesion and brotherhood in Tal Afar, trying to dismantle the unity of Iraqi society by fueling sectarian strife, but with the help of God's failure and soon will end the alleged Khravch will return Tal Afar better than it was thanks to your efforts and your cooperation and your brothers and your love."
    He continued, "a few days ago honored to host the finest group of elders and notables of the clans of Salah al-Din to resolve some of the problems that have occurred in the last stage and have crowned thanks to God, the meeting of brotherhood and love and the signing of the affection and reconciliation, which heralds the culmination of the awareness of the Iraqi elite need for cohesion in the face of challenges and miss the opportunity to terrorism ".
    Jubouri said "We recognize forestry and sensitivity of what happened in Tal Afar, and we see that the initiative since this moment reunion and understanding between clans in Tal Afar has become a necessity and it is important that we move to keep living ingredients in this city which is blessed with a formula plurality."
    He explained, "I have the right to harm all the components of Tal Afar by Daesh terrorist was distributed evenly on them and did not distinguish between a component and another Outaivh and other crimes committed, but they are all the children of this city and its people hit the great damage caused by this criminal terrorist group."
    The President of the Parliament "must miss the opportunity on terrorism so as not to find a new haven to return, it has become necessary to regain Afar recover in the presence of all components and the resolution of social problems that occurred during the entry of this city Daesh files."

Jubouri and noted that " the solution in Tal Afar is divided into two parts the first section through the tribal and social solutions through the understandings that you are making as leaders of the clans and the second section , which has eluded these problems be referred to the judiciary for a decision , and I think that this solution will provide a good return atmosphere the situation to what it was before the events of the terrorist Daesh, and are all within close fraternal era workable signed by all the clans of Tal Afar include measures to protect this relationship from the breach and tampering. " sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 am