Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Freak HAIL storm rains on stars' parade at MTV Movie & TV Awards: Red Carpet is cancelled after an h

Lobo
    Lobo

Freak HAIL storm rains on stars' parade at MTV Movie & TV Awards: Red Carpet is cancelled after an h Empty Freak HAIL storm rains on stars' parade at MTV Movie & TV Awards: Red Carpet is cancelled after an h

Post by Lobo Mon 08 May 2017, 5:48 pm

Freak HAIL storm rains on stars' parade at MTV Movie & TV Awards: Red Carpet is cancelled after an hour due to dangerous weather in Los Angeles

• Heavy rains and hail kicked off the red carpet of this year's MTV Movie and TV Awards in Hollywood 
    • Celebrities arrived to the event wearing umbrellas and ponchos as they dodged the wet conditions  
    • Some stars reveled in the conditions, Tyler Posey jumped around the soaked carpet before heading inside
    • Hailee Steinfeld had to use an umbrella to escape the rain in order to avoid ruining her pristine outfit
    • After the storm picked up the conditions were deemed unsafe and the red carpet had to be cancelled 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm