Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mezni warns of security chaos in Basra and al-Abadi calls to change the security leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mezni warns of security chaos in Basra and al-Abadi calls to change the security leaders Empty Mezni warns of security chaos in Basra and al-Abadi calls to change the security leaders

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 2:31 am

Mezni warns of security chaos in Basra and al-Abadi calls to change the security leaders

20/05/2017

MP warned Basra Mazen Mezni province of lawlessness calling on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to change the security chiefs in the province.
    The Mezni said in a press statement obtained "direction Press" a copy of it "hurts the silence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the security situation in Basra province and its commitment to the security services leadership inefficient that breached the security of the province."
    "I noted above about security chaos and warned him as we set a date Wednesday to host the Ministers of Interior, Defense and Army Chief of Staff and Operations Command, the police and this is not enough.".
    He called Mezni Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as commander of the armed forces "to work on the follow-up to the security situation to maintain and the need for negligent accounting and zero tolerance for negligence regardless of his position and rank indicating that the breach of the security of the province would send negative messages about the general situation in Iraq.".

The two car bombs driven by suicide bombers exploded yesterday evening, at a checkpoint at the entrance of Rumaila in Basra , which led to the martyrdom and wounding a number of members

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:54 am