Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest in its history .. China embraces the economic forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest in its history .. China embraces the economic forum Empty The largest in its history .. China embraces the economic forum

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 3:17 am

The largest in its history .. China embraces the economic forum

Baghdad Journal News

Kicks off on Sunday in the Chinese capital Beijing, the work of the "forum belt and the road for international cooperation," the largest in the history of the country, international participation and a wide presence of the leaders of 28 countries.

It is expected to cover the work of the Forum, which runs for two days, about 4,500 foreign and local journalist.

The forum will also attend, the Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres, the head of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and about 250 ministers from 130 countries.

Participants will discuss leaders, ways of cooperation in various fields, including infrastructure, energy, transport, culture, tourism and education.

The authorities have also taken in Beijing, with a population of 22 million people, security measures to protect its guests, and closed some of the main roads in the city.

The forum aims to expand the technical standards systems and infrastructure plans for countries that fall in the way of "belt and road" and to promote integrated transport, and the corridors of land, sea and air transport at the level of continents.

The "belt and the way for international cooperation", the largest and widest meeting embraced by the People's Republic of China since its founding in 1949 forum, and holds "cooperation for common prosperity" slogan.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-15552/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm