Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: The Muslim world can count on Russia's support for conflict resolution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: The Muslim world can count on Russia's support for conflict resolution Empty Putin: The Muslim world can count on Russia's support for conflict resolution

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 7:21 am

Putin: The Muslim world can count on Russia's support for conflict resolution

Editorial date: • 2017/517 

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the Islamic world can count on its country's support and support in finding ways to resolve regional disputes.
    "Russia is ready to intensify cooperation with partners in the Islamic world in tackling terrorism and seeking ways to deal with regional disputes by peaceful means," Putin said in a message to participants at the third meeting of the strategic vision of Russia and the Islamic world held in the Chechen capital Grozny.
    The Russian president expressed confidence that "joint efforts will enhance international security and stability and establish a democratic and just regime free from hatred, discrimination and coercion."
    He pointed out that a number of Islamic countries are currently facing "serious challenges" represented by "the escalation of the threat of terrorism and aggressive extremism and the exacerbation of sectarian and ethnic confrontations and social and economic problems."
    Putin also referred to the situation in Syria, which he described as "suffering from the continuation of bloody conflict and the control of criminal groups on a large area of ​​its territory."
    The third meeting of the strategic vision [Russia and the Islamic world] is shared by leaders of a number of republics in the strength of the Russian Federation, including Tatarstan and the North Caucasus republics, as well as intellectuals and clerics from Arab and Islamic countries, including Iraq.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:03 am