Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government committee studying the demographic distribution of industrial cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government committee studying the demographic distribution of industrial cities Empty A government committee studying the demographic distribution of industrial cities

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 7:23 am

A government committee studying the demographic distribution of industrial cities

Editorial date: • 2017/517

A specialized committee of the Secretariat held a meeting of the Council of Ministers to discuss the demographic distribution of industrial cities.
    "The Diwaniyah Commission for the year 2015, headed by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alaq, held an expanded meeting to develop an integrated plan and executive procedures towards reviewing the functions and structure of the Directorate General for Industrial Development in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals" .
    The statement added that "the meeting was held in the Office of the Secretary-General under the chairmanship of a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Representative Yahya Al-Ithawi and representatives of the relevant authorities of the ministries of [finance, planning, reconstruction and housing, industry and minerals], in addition to a number of experts and businessmen and comes to review the work of the Committee for the period of 26/12/2016 until 26/4/2017 ".
    He pointed out that "the work of the Committee included a study of the demographic distribution of industrial cities and the possibility of investment and rehabilitation of the existing, as well as the establishment of new cities and the installation of their proposed sites in the provinces according to the nature of each province, with the possibility to put them to investment in line with the requirements of the stage and provide support to facilitate all procedures to promote Industrial sector in Iraq ".
    "The meeting also discussed the possibility of removing industrial projects random and amend the Investment Law No. 20."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:37 am