Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rowhani, in his victory speech: Iran ready to expand relations with the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rowhani, in his victory speech: Iran ready to expand relations with the world Empty Rowhani, in his victory speech: Iran ready to expand relations with the world

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 1:39 am

Rowhani, in his victory speech: Iran ready to expand relations with the world

Iran 's president - elect, Hassan Rowhani said in a speech Saturday on the back of winning a second term, the election victory of Iranian sovereignty.
    According to Russia Today, "Rowhani , " said in a televised speech that his country is ready to expand its relations with all countries of the world, stressing that the strength of the Revolutionary Guards continued to the stability of the region, pointing in the same context that the strengthening of the security of the region is not relying on external forces.

Iran 's president - elect said in his speech: "your trust that you gave me, I feel the weight of responsibilities that fall upon me, this participation in the elections drove the country from a standstill and doubts, and put it on the path of continued development and progress."
    "Iran wants to expand its relations with all the world according to mutual respect and common interests."
    He pointed out that " the establishment of security in the region and the strengthening of democracy requires respect for people 's voices, not rely on foreign power."
    President - elect for a second term and said that "Iran 's head held today , more than ever," and stressed to say , "I extend my hand for all the Iranian people and all the currents and even parties opposed us in the previous period."
    On the new government, the Iranian president reiterated his commitment to his program declared, adding , "I step my steps to support", "for all the criticism of the government and the government to defend its policies."
    Hassan Rowhani , has won the presidential election in Iran, and announced that the Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli, the final results of the presidential elections that took place on Friday, according to final results that appeared Saturday afternoon, he got "spiritual" on 23 million and 549 thousand and 616 votes by 57%, while rival "major" earned 15 million and 786 thousand and 449 votes , 38%, and Mustafa got Mearslem 478 thousand and 215 votes, Mostafa Hashemi Taba on 215 thousand and 450 votes.
    The total number of participants in the Iranian presidential elections , 41 million and 220 thousand and 131 voters, of the total number of voters who are eligible to vote, with turnout stood at 73%. Addressing Hassan Rowhani , Iran 's president winning a second term, the Iranians through the official account on Twitter, saying: O great people, the winner of the elections you .. I bow before you by submission and I'll be on my covenant with you
    and was the commander of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has expressed his thanks and appreciation to the people Iran for his participation , which he described in broad Balhamasah elections.
    Said Eshaq Jahangiri, vice president , who withdrew from the election one week of voting before, in a tweet on the social networking Twitter site: "I congratulate the Iranian nation in this great victory and big epic memorable that line had this people, which proved that past on the right path to wisdom and hope. " Following the announcement of the results, it rolled congratulations on the reformist candidate to win a second term. He said Syrian President Bashar al - Assad won a spiritual factor contributing to the strengthening of the status of Iran, Syria 's ally strong, and its role in the region.
    The Syrian news agency said Assad "President al - Assad to President of the Iranian spiritual and brotherly people more success, pride and greatness wished stressing on the follow - up work and cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Iran so as to enhance the security and stability of the two countries, the region and the world."
    She congratulated Federica Mgrena, Commissioner for External Affairs of the European Union, a spiritual
    victory.
    She said in a tweet on Twitter "Iranians enthusiastically participated in the political life of their country, congratulate President Hassan Rowhani , who received a strong mandate it." She Mgrena the EU was ready to continue to work to fully implement the nuclear agreement and to continue bilateral and regional peace and meet all the aspirations of the Iranian people.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin welcomed the victory of spiritual and stressed "readiness to continue joint work effective (with him) , leading to the maintenance of stability and security in the Middle East and the whole world." I urge President Rouhani to continue to communicate with the international community, and look forward to continuing the dialogue and progress on various issues, including Iran 's regional policies, human rights and matters of common concern, especially consular issues related to Bmzduga sexual
    Boris Johnson, Minister of Foreign Affairs Britanyaoqal British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson "during the state first President Rouhani, we have made good progress on improving relations between the United Kingdom and Iran, including raising the level of diplomatic relations, and I welcome the continued commitment to the nuclear deal signed by Iran in 2015 ".
    "It is now important that we continue to work together to ensure the implementation of this Agreement (nuclear) fully and that all parties continue to feel its benefits."
    Johnson said , "I urge President Rouhani to continue to communicate with the international community, and look forward to continuing the dialogue and progress on various issues, including Iran 's regional policies, human rights and matters of common concern, especially consular issues related to Bmzduga nationality
    and to extend the confidence of President Hassan Rowhani , ensure that the international community and in his introduction to management US , headed by Donald Trump Iranian party more inclined to dialogue with regard to the details of the negotiations and subsequent nuclear agreement and procedures and covered by the details and mechanisms for the lifting of international sanctions on Iran
    that "Iran wants to expand its relations with all A M according to the mutual respect and common interests. "
    He pointed out that" the establishment of security in the region and the strengthening of democracy requires respect for people 's voices, not rely on foreign power. "President - elect for a second term and said that" Iran 's head held today , more than ever, "confirmed say "I extend my hand for all the Iranian people and all the currents and parties even opponents for us in an earlier period."
    on the new government, the Iranian president reiterated his commitment declared his platform, he said . "I step my steps to support", "for all the criticism of the government and the government to defend its policies." The spiritual has chirp in commenting on the results of the first presidential election in which wins the second term on his site "Twitter" told the Iranians, saying they are the winning party in this election , he
    described.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/530174/%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B2-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:36 pm