Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures .. Trump Ivanka raises the Saudis, and Hachtag # Bnt_tramb the most heavily traded

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. Trump Ivanka raises the Saudis, and Hachtag # Bnt_tramb the most heavily traded Empty Pictures .. Trump Ivanka raises the Saudis, and Hachtag # Bnt_tramb the most heavily traded

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 2:51 am

Pictures .. Trump Ivanka raises the Saudis, and Hachtag # Bnt_tramb the most heavily traded

22/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    In conjunction with the US president arrived in Donald Trump and his family to Riyadh, the Saudis launched Hachtag Bnt_tramb on the famous social networking site Twitter, and achieved Alhasteg records.
    The circulation of the pioneers of social networking sites, a video clip of a Saudi citizen asks Saudi King Salman to mediate him to marry Ivanka daughter of US President Donald Trump, said the man called Badr bin Fahd bin Abdullah Alreuta, he asks the hand of the daughter of US President Donald Trump, said the man in the video, which calls for "the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques" as his father, saying, "I am the citizen of Badr King Salman bin Abdulaziz. Dad ask me the hand of the daughter of US President Trump."

As well as the circulation of a large number of Saudis jokes and comments and verses of poetry flatter the beauty and femininity daughter of US President Ivanka Trump, and broadcast many of them welcome videos, photos and footage of the daughter of President Donald during their presence in Saudi Arabia, with lighthearted comments and spinning comedy, thus making US newspapers write about it, It describes the Saudis Ivanka Trump was fascinated by its beauty, and stole their hearts, women in Saudi Arabia, who have shown Gerthn of them, although most of the tweets was carrying wit and joking a lot.

On the Facebook site, sent a girl in response to a firearm to issue Hachtag daughter of Trump Ivanka as the most heavily traded in the Kingdom through Twitter, noting that it shows the ignorance and backwardness suffered by the Arab world, the girl said, "that what pictures people happened as a sheep lag behind because they ignored what is happening around them which will affect their lives and put them in the region and focused on Trump's daughter and her beauty.

The Trump Ivanka is married with sons, accompanied by her husband with a delegation from the US president to visit Saudi Arabia.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165459.html
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. Trump Ivanka raises the Saudis, and Hachtag # Bnt_tramb the most heavily traded Empty US newspaper: $ 100 million "grant" to Ivanka from Saudi Arabia and the UAE

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:57 am

US newspaper: $ 100 million "grant" to Ivanka from Saudi Arabia and the UAE

10:36 - 22/05/2017

It revealed the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US, Monday, pledging to Saudi Arabia and the UAE to provide a grant amounting to a total value of $ 100 million to fund proposed his idea girl US President Ivanka Trump.

According to the report published by the newspaper, quoting informed sources, said that the money will be given to the Fund for Women Entrepreneurs proposed established in the bank will target women in the Middle East, noting that the Fund aspires to help women in the establishment of successful projects and management by facilitating their access to finance, markets , and networks.

Said World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, in a statement thanking Saudi Arabia, UAE, Ivanka Trump: "This fund is in line in line with our clear and larger to improve women's economic empowerment. We look forward to the launch of this fund later this year 2017. "

Trump said in a tweet Ivanka Twitter-"Thank you Jim Yong on the leadership of your role and join me in a meaningful discussion with business women today." It ended 25 n

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/22/160242/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm