Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power: the government "failed" miserably in the application of the "privatization of e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power: the government "failed" miserably in the application of the "privatization of e Empty Parliamentary power: the government "failed" miserably in the application of the "privatization of e

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:00 am

Parliamentary power: the government "failed" miserably in the application of the "privatization of electricity"

22/05/2017

Press direction / special
    He said Oil and Energy Committee member of the parliamentary Hassan Awad, on Monday, the Iraqi government had "failed" miserably with respect to the application of the privatization of electricity.
    Al-Awad In an interview for "direction Press," said that the government has failed over a decade equipped with electricity and successive governments citizen has not been able to resolve this issue of the fact that the Ministry of Electricity has become a sovereign body and not a service, indicating that the government should the political blocs to come out of the service ministries from the table political dialogues and agreements.
    He added: The Ministry of Electricity suffers from financial and administrative corruption and stole nearly $ 30 billion it and so far the Iraqi citizen suffers after successive failures that the ministry wants the government to resort to privatization of electricity to escape from failure, especially Iraq on the verge of the summer, pointing out that the ministry wanted to impose privatization but the citizen expressed his opinion and his rejection of the project and most of the local governments voted against the project, which causes the citizen unfairly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:05 pm