Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France calls on the EU to increase cooperation and coordination with Tehra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France calls on the EU to increase cooperation and coordination with Tehra Empty France calls on the EU to increase cooperation and coordination with Tehra

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 3:50 am

France calls on the EU to increase cooperation and coordination with Tehran

23/05/2017

In the first European response to US President Donald Trump's anti-Iranian, French Foreign Minister Jean Yves Odrian called for increased cooperation and coordination between the European Union and Tehran.
    The French minister said, according to Reuters, that his country and in the context of seeking to settle regional crises looks forward to strengthening the political dialogue with Iran.
    In response to a question today about whether Paris agrees to request Trump to isolate Iran, he said the French foreign minister said his country is seeking to strengthen political dialogue, which should be part of a constructive approach to the settlement of crises in the region.
    The Wall Street Journal considered in a previous report that the election of Sheikh Hassan Rowhani, the new president of the Iranian Republic, made the Trump administration in the face with the European Union on America's future policy towards Iran, adding that "European leaders welcomed the re-election of Hassan Rowhani, President of the Republic, which has a tendency a clear foreign policy for the next four years. But Trump, who went one day after the Iranian election to Saudi Arabia, the first rival to Iran in the region, seeks to convince the international community Bmjarat America in its policies against Iranian influence in the region. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165659.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:57 pm